Thursday, October 11, 2012

Guess Who has Fallen in LoVe with our Rockin' Ladies Ruffles?

Guess who has Fallen in Love with our Ruffles??


Ruffle Party goin’ on in the House right now!
Wow!  You girls were fantastic last night!!  I can’t even tell you happy I am that you were trying so hard to get your hands on some Ladies Ruffles.  What a cool thing for me to wake up to.  I had posted the coffee bean pic last night and then I just had to go to bed.  I mean, it was after midnight, I think or there abouts.  What troopers you are!

Drum Roll Please….and here’s our winner of our Ladies Ruffle Pants:
                                         mango teal tarragon java and charcoal
and for being such an awesomely (is that even a real word???) good sport and giving it whirl after whirl after whirl and being so close on a few of your guesses, we have a runner up who is going to get a “surprise goodie”!!!
Another drum roll please…and here’s our runner up           
                                        Java teal mango tarragon black
 This was so close and a ton of fun!  Thanks for playing with me, girls!!!

Ladies, please email me at  Rachel@FabulousGirlBoutique.com.  I’ll need your address, please and for Chrys the size of Ruffle Pants you need.  They come in XS(6) thru XL(16-18).  The color will be a surprise J

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!!! So excited :) I can't believe my late night guessing madness paid off :P Off to e-mail you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited for you! Congrats on all that late night madness, it really did pay off :) What fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio