Sunday, September 16, 2012

Honk! HONK!

Just a little memo…
So perhaps you’ve noticed that it’s been a while since I last posted.  Yep it’s true, it has been. You know how life goes sometimes…the way we don’t really want it to.  That’s what has happened here.  I’ve been a little side tracked with back problems again, so I’m taking a little break (just a little one!, that’s my plan anyway) so I can have back surgery.  I have much Fabulousness in the works though so that while I’m away lots and lots will be done.  Ahhh, it feels so good to be able to do a little forward planning for once-yay me!
So off I go…and I’m hoping for a speedy recovery.
HONK! HONK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio