Thursday, July 19, 2012

Smell the Roses!

So I’ve been taking it kind of easy this summer or so I thought.  I’ve been really swamped again the last few weeks and it’s catching up to me. I absolutely love what I do.  It’s on my brain all the time!  I’m constantly thinking about different designs I want to do, what fabrics I’ll choose, and oh! I dream of designing my own fabric!  That would be so cool.  I need to find out what that process is all about.  I figure other people do it all the time, why not me?  Yeah, we’ll see about that.  Time is always an issue especially with another learning curve. Wow, I digress, sorry.
I meant to tell ya’ll that I’ll be set up as a vendor this coming weekend at the Waterfestival in downtown Beaufort.  I need to get my racks ready and clothing sorted for that, stat.  How do these things sneak up on me sometimes?  Maybe I just don’t freak out anymore like I used to before doing a show.  That’s a plus!  We have a few things figured out now and it’s so nice although every set up and show is different, which I kind of don’t get.  I digress again.  It’s after 3:00 in the morn, can you tell?  Why am I even up now?
Anyhoo, the whole point of this post is to tell you that
 Fabulous Girl Clothing
Will definitely be at the Waterfest starting this Fri thru the weekend.  Lastly , as soon as I get some good sleep, visit with my shoppers tomorrow (well, actually later today), do my parade prep, and get packed for the show I’m going to take a little time for me and smell the roses!

That’s right! I’m going to treat myself to the hair salon this afternoon, then swing by the nail salon, come home and watch do a movie night with my girlies.  I’m so over-do for this and I’m so excited.  Why is it that it feels so good to flip thru a magazine at the salon???  Oh, yes.  I think it's the relative peace and quiet.  ahhhh, I can hardly wait to smell the roses!

p.s. I'm still waiting to hear from the parade people about our meeting place/time for the parade line up.  I promise to post that info asap so you can plan accordingly.
Now instead of saying "good night", I'll say "good morning" as I make my way to bed for some zzzz's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio