Thursday, July 19, 2012

Marching On!

Marching on with the Parade Details:
Drop off:  Please bring your daughter(s) to the corner of Green Street and Adventure Street.

Time:  9:30 , the parade starts at 10:00

Line Up Placement:  FGC is #4 in line, so please look for the #4 when you bring your daughter for drop off.

Model Release Form:  I’m asking that a model release form be signed for each girl participating so that I may use pictures of them on my blog and facebook.  It’s a simple form and quite standard. Miss Courtney will have these for you to sign, so please go to her before leaving to watch the parade.  I thank you in advance.


Pick Up:  Please meet us in the parking lot of Beaufort Elementary for pick up promptly after the parade is over,  Located at 1800 Prince Street, just off Bay Street.


***Please Note: I  have a booth at the Waterefront area and I will need to get there asap after the parade, so please do not be delayed in picking up your Fabulous Girl.

Also, I will have a little surprise for each of your Fabulous Girls after the parade is over.  So let’s make sure we don’t miss on that!
Lastly, I want to say “Thank You” for sharing your girls with me and with FGC.  I truly appreciate each of them and am so tickled to have them join us and represent my wee little clothing line.  I think they’re just Fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Dangit.....lol....we're in Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dangit" is right. I wish you girls could join us!

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio