Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I’m baaa-aack!

  Who wants to come on over and do a little shopping for the parade?
Guess what?  Not only do I have all the answers (well at least I pretend to!), but I have a Fabulous Surprise for you, my Lovely Local Loyals!
No need to buy anything new for your daughter to walk in the parade with FGC, but she MUST wear our label for her top and bottom clothing.  Anyhoo, back to your Fabulous Surprise should you want some new pieces: 
20% off anything you like,
 including our new line, Charmed! 
Woo, Hoo!  Are you doing the happy dance right about now????
Caught ya!
photography by Susan DeLoach
Here’s the scoop:
Fab Shopping:   101 Palmer Lane, Bft, Battery Point Sub.  (hint:  use the second sub entrance nearest Lowe’s, take a right onto Bostick Cr. at the first stop sign, go around curve and my house is on your left about ½ block down on the corner of Bostick Cr. And Palmer Lane, white house-big porch). 
Days/times:
Wednesday, July 18th 10-1 and 6-8
Thursday, July 19th 10-1 only

I'll be posting finalized details just as soon as they're made available to me by the parade people, like the meeting time and place.  Oh, this is gonna be big fun!!  Did I mention I have pink pom poms For the girls?  shhhh, it's a little surprise just for them! 


For questions:  email Rachel@FabulousGirlBoutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio