Monday, June 4, 2012

Fabulous? Yes! Charming? Yes!

Fabulous?  Yes!  Charming?  Yes!

 Even Happier?  Why YES!!  

Thank you for asking-lol.  Maybe I should pose this question:  
Slap Happy?  Yes!

Okay, I have to just say this:  I'm really, really proud of my latest line.  I truly love it!  I can't even tell you how much hard work and how many hours went into "Charmed".  It was so worth it, too.  I had a concise vision for this mostly foo-foo line finely balanced with simpler pieces and it's so exciting to see that it has finally come to fruition!  Yes, I know, I'm not exactly on the industry's time schedule (that is so hard to do!), but I'm getting there.  I've made some really big, BIG strides this last year with my wee, little clothing line.  I’m looking forward to growing even more, although I know I have a long way to go!  Btw, do y’all know anyone who is really a dynamic person? a great sense of fashion & color?  an all around Fabulous Girl?  I’m going to be looking to find a few good ladies, I mean really Fabulous Girls to head up my sales program.  This will be a prime opportunity to get in on the ground floor and then end up right at the top!  More about all that later…just keep that in mind and shoot me a line if you know a special gal like I’m talking about.  Could it be you??? Maybe. thanks!
Now I want to share some more snap shots from our launch event with you.  I hope you find the girls and clothing as Fabulous as I do!  Have you been Charmed? I sure hope so!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio