Saturday, June 9, 2012

Decisions!

                               Decisions
                                                 Decisions,
                                                Decisions!
Wow, like I said before, this is really a tough one to make.  I’m still pouring through all the pictures that were sent in from all you Fabulous mommies.  The love you have and pride you feel for your daughters is amazing!  I love reading the answer to question #4:  Please describe your daughter’s personality.  It’s my favorite question and my favorite answer, too!  So insightful.  Being a Fabulous Girl is so much more than looking Fabulous.  It’s about the whole girl. 
I think I just thought up a new idea for a contest!  Maybe I should do a “What does it mean to you to be a Fabulous Girl” Contest!!!
What do you think?  I’d really like to know what you’re thinking and what the little Fabulous Girls are thinking.  Tell ya what, if you think that is a grand idea for the near future, please leave a comment below (it’s easy to leave a comment and just takes a minute of your time). I don’t want to know your thoughts just yet, I’m just taking the temp around here to see if anyone is interested in me doing that, k?  Perhaps I’ll do a mini interview with our first ever official Fabulous Girl, Miss  Abigail, and ask her what it means to her.  Yeah!  I think that’s a grand idea.

Okay, back to the real business of this post:  I just wanted to update you and let you know that I’m still laboring over the decisions I have to make.  I wish I could have all the little girls participate!  Oh, grand idea #2 of this post:   maybe I should do a big group shot of all the little girls who inquired that have some of their own FGS pieces at the end of the shoot! I could invite all the former  Fabulous Girls and have a meet & greet...a little reunion!!!  So hey! Tell me your thoughts on that idea also in the comment box below and I’ll go from there!  One thing I truly appreciate and value is loyalty and that might be the perfect way for me to say “thank you, I appreciate your loyalty to my little, humble, very proudly made in the good ‘ol USA, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, whew! clothing line”!

Please Note:  I had to change the date of the photo shoot to the following week.  The shoot will now take place on
 Tuesday, June 19th and Wednesday, June 20th.   
 Thank you for understanding...life happens!

      

4 comments:

  1. I think those are great ideas. Abigail is still wrapping her mind around what fabulous means, but I'm sure she knows she is it! I would love to hear what she has to say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea!!
    - Christina Bland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a GREAT idea! Sounds like it would be a lot of fun!!
    Tera Marsh

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio