Monday, June 4, 2012

Charmed...Indeed!

Charmed…Indeed!
What a great turn out we had for our “Charmed” launch.  I’m so tickled about it!  Instead of rambling on I thought I’d share pictures with you…
EnJOY!

My Fabulous Girls, Amanda and Lucy, preparing …
Good Luck wishes and lovely flowers from my  very own
Mr. Wonderful

My first balloon drop like this…thank you Pinterest!
A sweet little corner vignette displaying just one of our new dresses.

Amanda has her party on~  Fab job Amanda!!



Shop on, Ladies!
We loved seeing our old  friends and making new ones, too.  What a treat!
Thank you all for a really wonderful  event!



More pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio