Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh, What fun it is to Believe!

Hey, girls!  Just checking in to say I'm trying, believe me!  I had a little back surgery last week and it's really putting a damper on my usual decorating and Merriment.  I'm sure we'll get it together just in the "Nick" of time!!  (yes, I know, dorky me.  I totally intended the pun, just couldn't resist.)  Besides, I have my two favorite elves here helping us out...my mommy and daddy :)!
My mom took over tree duty, which the girls loved.  I woke up Sunday morning to the sweet sounds of their merry little voices talking about where to put the next green bulb.  So cute!  I hope I never forget what their little girl voices sound like!!
Lauren and Owen stopped over to visit with Grandma & Grandpa.  My dad was on entertainment duty with Owen.  Owen was quite amused with hanging the bubble wand off of their noses! It just so happens that Owen was named after my dad.  They share the same middle name, Arthur.  Isn't that sweet?  It's so fun to see them together.  It's actually really fun to see him with any or all of his great-grand parents.  What a neat thing for him. He's the first grand baby for us and it's really cool to see the generations gather around like last summer at my Whitney's wedding.  What a very lucky little fellow he is!  
 We've been busy with Snowy, our elf on the shelf...love him.  We're having a ball with him!  What a great concept.  Brian and I enjoy 
Snowy as much as our little girls do, I'm sure.  Last night after reporting back to Santa, he landed in our Christmas Tree.  This morning when the girls woke up the "Snowy Hunt" was on, as it is every morning.  They thought it was the funniest thing ever to find him sitting in our Christmas tree!  Oh, what fun it is to "BELIEVE"!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio