Sunday, November 6, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things....

Feeling Merry?  We sure are here at Fabulous Girl Clothing.  It's 'tis the Season time!  Let  all the planning, prep, and parties begin with our new Holiday fashions.  Do you have a happy little song in your head right now...sing along with us!!


Girls in bright dresses,
What pretty little lasses,
Snow flakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
Jubilant fun winters,
That melt into Spring,
These are a few of my favorite things . . .

Jubilant!  Is the word that came to mind when I was designing my Holdiay 2011 collection.  I'll have these fun pieces  ( & more) available on my site very soon.  Stay tuned as you won't want to miss your chance to grab these very limited pieces!

Please find us on Facebook!  Be sure to "like" us...we LOVE new fans!!  Oh, and tell your friends aboout us, too!  You could be the lucky winner of our signature "Fabulous Girl Tee"...good luck to all and all a Good Night!

3 comments:

  1. I love that Peasant dress!!! May need to get one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I love the colors in it...festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Miniline" looks fabulous and I know everyone will love it as much as we did!

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio