Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Do You Hear those "Jingle Bells"?

We sure do here at Fabublous Girl Clothing as we're preparing for a "Jubilant"  Holiday Season.


So much is in the works.  I can hardly wait to share it all with you.  For right now I'll give you some sneak peeks of "Jubilant" our 2012 Holiday line.   Are you loving these pieces as much as I am?  I'm really tickled with how these turned out...just like I had envisioned.


Fun, Fresh, & Festive!

Before we know it, we'll all be...


Dashing through the snow
&
Making spirits bright

What fun we'll have as we laugh and sing

on a Festive Holiday night!
 Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!


1 comment:

  1. This skirt is awesome! It looked really fun to wear. (Great for twirling)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio