Thursday, November 10, 2011

Are We FAMOUS Yet?

Okay, so I'm on such a natural high right now!  My pieces were just shown on TV for the first time this morning!!  They were bragged  about on an ABC station out in AZ by a great gal by the name of Valery.  I'm pretty sure that if we lived closer, we'd be good friends.  She is new for me to work with and I'm really liking her!  I'm so excited, I can't even tell you.
These are a few of the aprons that were featured on the segment.  I'd show you the Holiday aprons that also made the cut, but I think you've seen them before.  Plus, you can see them all on the link below! 
Speaking of Holiday aprons...did I tell you I'll be debuting a new Mommy/Daughter apron duo for the Holidays?  It has ruffles and is super cute. I've put together a great fabric combo full of such fun colors for you girls to don this coming Holiday season.  I'll post those as soon as I can get them photographed, I promise! 
Well, my feet are now wet as my sweet Isabella asked me,
"Are we famous yet?"


1 comment:

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio