Monday, August 22, 2011

Wedding Prep!

Just a few fun pics of our adventures in the "Wedding Prep" department.  Here we're trying on some flower girl dresses...turns out we had a lot of fun with these even though they aren't the ones we went with.  We loved the "pouf" factor:  fun! fun! and oh, so girly!
Just look at my very own barbi doll cakes!  Isn't that just what they look like?  Here's my Isabella cake...


 and here's my Charlotte cake.  They love these pics too and thought they were fun to take!
 Oh, it's just so much fun being a girl!
 Now here is the bride to be, Whitney, in a gown that she had her heart set on until....she tried on the very next one.
This little number is pretty sassy, but the bells just didn't quite go off for her when she donned this one.  The "ding, ding ding! We have a winner dress!" is coming soon, so stay tuned.


1 comment:

  1. I thought about buying this dress for a vow renewal.. Chuck and I are going to Vegas in September and I want to do a small ceremony. He's not buying into my crazy idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio