Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Keeping my word...day 2

Okay, day two here and happy to be keeping my word to you to blog at least 5 times this week.  There's so much to bring you up to date on, not even sure where to start!  I think the easiest and best thing to do is start with our most recent happenings and just go in reverse order.  I'm hoping by the end of the week that I'll be all up to date here and back on track.
Here's my list of upcoming topics to keep me on the straight and narrow:
1.  Back to School & being featured in Posh Little's Back to School Gift Guide AND  One Week Kids Boutique
2.  Isabella getting here ears pierced!!
3.  Whitney and Robert's Wedding Weekend
4.  Isabella getting her tonsils removed
5.  We moved...again!
6.  End of School Year 2010-2011

Okay, so here goes. I hope you enjoy this little display of my picture sharing of my little Loomis ladies (that's what I call them very often, my little Loomis ladies, it makes it easier to gather them up when we're at a gathering).


Their last "Hurrah!" the night before officially becoming a 2nd grader, a Kindergartner, and off to The Little Brown School for some great fun with other toddlers.

All set and ready to go!

And now we're off...the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round...

Here's our proud and excited big girl, Isabella, going into the 2nd grade.  Already?  Really? the 2nd grade?  So hard to believe.


 Our little LaLa, aka Charlotte, setting off for the big K!  Wow, is this ever hard to let her go.  I thought it would get easier, but no such luck...it's getting harder with each one as I'm realizing they're growing up every bit as fast or maybe even faster than my "lovely round one".  Oh, but our little Charlotte was full of anticpation to go as she should've been.  I really wouldn't want it any other way, right? It would be sooo hard to have a crying one not wanting to take that leap!  She just looks so little still...isn't she still a baby?  Maybe just to me.



 Speaking of babies...here's a "spicy" one for ya!  Our Miss Liliana is something else, I'll tell ya.  She is the funniest little cat! When my folks were here recently for Whitney's wedding her and my mom were playing when Lili took it upon herself to take my moms face in her little hands, get nose to nose with her and then proceed to tell my mom that she is "spicy".  What a hoot that was!  She gets it honestly, that's for sure. My mom is our original spicy one, then it skipped to my daughter Whitney (THE queen of spicy) and now onto Lili. She was trying to think of the word "fiesty"as she's been referred to, fyi.  Isn't that a hoot?  I sure think so-LOL!  I enjoy my little "spicy" one immensely.  She's got some real gumption, which I really, really admire.

Now that I've recovered from starting off on another school year and letting go just a bit of another baby of mine...onto a bit of fun news for Fabulous Girl Clothing.  We've been selected to be featured in Posh Little's Back to School Guide 2011.  They've got some really cool stuff  showcased over there!  I'm glad to be a part of their special picks.  Our "Smart Girls Rock!" tee and Ruffled Uniform School Pants were the items they selected to feature.  Check out this link:

As seen in the 2011 PoshLittle.Com Back To School Guide


You can also find several of my "So Cool for Back to School" pieces ready to go at the One Week Kids Boutique Sale in Beaufort.  Just click on the link above for all the info on times and location, etc.  Speaking of the Sale...I must run straight there.  I've got work to do!  Pricing, hanging, arranging, tagging new dresses (you'll love them!) etc. 
Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. It was a cool post and cute as well. This post was amazing and fantastic, I love it.


    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio