Friday, June 10, 2011

Try On is Scheduled!

Time to get your "Fab" tried on and ordered for next school year, girls!  I'll be hosting a "try on" very soon for some super cute, comfy, and fashion forward shcool uniform ruffled pants and skirts.  Here's the scoop:
Battery Point Sub, Marina Store
Friday, June 17th from 10-4
Saturday, June 18th from10-3
This will be your chance to try before you buy.  Sizes 4 thru 12 will be offered, khaki and navy.  I must tell you that these little ruffled pants are a big hit with the girls and mommies alike!  Right now I'm offering a full skirt with a ruffled hem, but my big hope and plan is also to offer a drop waist, twirl skirt  as well, so excited for that!  I will be taking orders on the dates above and then the pieces will be made over summer break so you'll have them in time for back to school 2011-2012

Miss G above thinks it's never too soon to plan ahead to look fabulous for school and have fun doing it!!
Let me know if you have any questions: 

See you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio