Thursday, June 16, 2011

A little behind the scenes looky loo!

I just wanted to say "hi" as it has been a bit since I have had time to blog.  I thought you might enjoy or at least find it mildly amusing to take a little looky loo behind the scenes at our photo shoot for the school uniform pieces.
 That's the amazing Ms. Susan behind the camera, the real camera, that is.  You can totally tell which pics are mine on this post.  Ya know the out of focus, discolored, not centered ones...yes, those are my little snap shots.  Just a little reminder as to why Susan is so important!!!

 Oh, and above here is the lovely Miss D.  This little girl is just the cutest little thing ever.  She has the prettiest hair, too.  Total gorgeousness!!!  Below is her fabulous mommy and baby sister with Ms. Alison and her daughter.  Ms. Alison is the director of Riverview Charter School, aka, one busy lady!  She was so nice and easy to work with for getting this fundraiser going.  She stayed late so we could do our shoot right in Riverview.  We wanted it to be authentic.  Authentic it was...Ms. Alison told us about each of the bulletin board backdrops that we used.  They were really meaningful, too.  The teachers and kids work so hard.  There is just such a special atmosphere at RCS~love it!
 Oh, yes, and here I am with my little fabulous girls from the shoot.  This was the last picture of the day.  I thought it would be fun to have a pic with them, although, I hated having my picture taken.  The girls were all so easy and then it turns out that I was the fussy one:  are my bangs ok?  what about this?  what about that?  Oh, wait!  I think I blinked....geeeeess, I really made Susan work!  The girls made it look like a piece of cake.  Maybe I'm just not a natural in front of the camera like they all are.

Anyhoo...I hope you've enjoyed your little looky loo.  Did any of you savvy mommies "spy" anything new in the pics that I haven't offered before?  Well, more on that later.  For now I hope to see a good number of girls tomorrow and Sat. at the "try on" at the Battery Point Marina Store/Clubhouse.  Remember 10% of the proceeds from this event will be donated to Riverview Charter School.  I'll say it again:  Rah~Rah! Riverview!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! So glad to see the ruffle pants in ladies sizes :)

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio