Monday, May 30, 2011

So Cool for Back to School!

It's ironic, I know, since the school year hasn't let out just yet, but here is a preview of a few of the pieces that Fabulous Girl Clothing will be offering as  fashionable choices for school uniforms, still very age appropriate and modest.  
I've studied and studied the current dress code policy for the Beaufort County School District and these bottoms fall within their requirements with no problems.  I'm looking forward to partnering with some of the local schools very soon to do some fundraising with them!  So far, I've talked with Riverview Charter School (they're on board!), Coosa, and Lady's Island Elementary (waiting to hear back from them, although I think they are definitely interested).  ****Very important:  if you'd like for these pieces (& more) to be available for your daughter and raise $$$ for her school at the time, PLEASE let your PTO and principal know ASAP.  Sounds silly, but I have to get this underway this week or next for production purposes.  Hence the "ironic" earlier, but in order for me to get the pieces to you in time for back to school this needs to happen NOW :).  I'll tell you that I'm not lying or exaggerating one bit that my Isabella feels so much better and happier when she can wear cute and fun clothes to school.  I'll never forget her saying to me  last year when she was in Kindergarten, " Mom, you need to jazz this up a bit", referring to her uniform purchased at the department store.  Oh, and just a little fyi, I will keep my prices as reasonable as possible so these pieces can be available to all students.  We're even considering offering some "scholarship" pieces based on need.  What do you think of that idea? 
 
Above is a sneak peek of my newest tee.  How cute is it?  I love how it turned out.  I LOVE instilling confidence in girls!! These will be available in sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, & 12.  These are not officially part of the school uniform pieces, but will be available to purchase at time of the fundraising event while supplies last.  Oh, and just so you know, these are really nice quality tees, not your run of the mill cheapy tees.  I think I'm allergic to those-lol.  I've never liked dressing my children in those tees that they get from playing soccer, etc.  Let me know what you think!
Here is a fun, little ruffled skirt, great for twirling!  Now all of us mommies know that twirling is important, right?  My girls love to twirl and I'm sure yours do too!  This "must have" piece is fun to wear and easy care for mom. 

Be on the look out for more pics and pieces and accessories. I'm hoping to add some layering pieces, like ruffled leggings, and trimmed out biker shorts, too.   I'll be posting more later.  Susan DeLoach (the totally FAB photographer that I'm so lucky to work with) is putting together a super cute postcard for the upcoming fundraising events.  ***If you think your school would be interested in partnering with Fabulous Girl Clothing to raise some funds for your school then please email me at Rachel@FabulousGirlBoutique.com!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the t-shirt. Smart girls. What a wonderful idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Smart Girls Rock!!!
    Thanks, Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you care if I do a guest post from you on my blog? I think a lot of people would be interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, Wendy~
    That would be great~I'd love that! Thanks very much. Let me know when you do it please. I'd like to see how that works :)

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio