Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yippee!

Yippee!  I've finally decided upon my "Fabulous Girl".  I feel so much better now that my decision has been made, you don't even know.  It was a much tougher decision than I thought it was going to be.  I didn't think it was going to necessarily be easy, but man, I really had to give this a lot of thought.


I want to say that I truly think all the girls are very special little gals!  Cuteness Galore is what we had at Susan's studio for the day of the shoot, ALL-DAY-LONG.

 Thank you to all the mommies (& daddies)
for sharing your little girls with us.  Everyone did a fantastic job.  This was our "first rodeo" per Miss Iris (Susan's assistant) and we couldn't be any happier with the turn out.
I'll make my announcement tomorrow evening Friday, April 14, some time between 6 and 9.
See you then :)
Oh, I almost forgot!  Although I can only pick one official
 "Fabulous Girl",
later on I'll be  inviting some new faces to join us for our next photo shoot, too!  I have lots in the works for Fall, Back to School, and Holiday~Yipppee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio