Monday, April 11, 2011

Girls, Girls, Girls! All FABULOUS Girls!

Okay, so here are the rest of the girls who came out for our photo contest.  Well, actually, I'm missing one little gal (she's cute as a button, but I haven't heard back from her mommy if it's okay to share her pictures or not.  I'm sure I'll hear from her and when I do, I'll then share the pics with you.).

 So you can see that we have a very nice age range and "coloring" to choose from.  I really need to finalize my Fall/Holiday fabric selections so I can coordinate the girls with the new line that the new "Fabulous Girl" would be modeling.  That might be helpful in narrowing this down.

Just how am I supposed to decide????  Maybe I should have given that more thought before starting the contest...maybe not.


 
 Now just how cute are these little gal pals?  All of their mommies are childhood friends/cousins.  I love that!  They came to the photo contest to kick off a birthday weekend with us.  What fun!
 Oh, and I love this pic below.  Probably because I have such a hearty laugh myself (so I've been told). 

 This gal below did such a great job.  Man, when it was time to focus, she did just that. I love how her and her mom layered the two headbands.  Isn't that cute?  It looks like one great headband, doesn't it?
 How groovy is the little chic below? She was fun to work with :)  I could never look that naturally cool!

A little sweet and a big sweet!
 Miss C is totally wearing the knot top and ruffle shorts just how it should be worn :)  This was a great outfit for her.

 What else can I say, but aren't they all Fabulous Girls?
I'll post a decision soon, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E the pictures! You have your work cut out for you... I hope that the out-of-town show went well. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how you are going to choose, but there is definitely something special about the last girl in this series! What a fabulous showcase of fabulous clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio