Thursday, March 31, 2011

Beautiful Craziness Abounds!


Ahhh, how pretty are these pom-poms?  I'm just in love with them!  How silly is that??  very, I know, but they are just fun, fluffy, and just simply beautiful to me.  Above is a picture of my staircase after unloading from the photo contest and trunk show from this past weekend.  We had to put the pom-poms behind the gate so my Lili (she's 2, that should say it all!) wouldn't get into them. Silly me,  I thought that I get them hanged in my girls' rooms first thing Monday morning:  WRONG!  So far I have just 9 of these babies hanging while the rest are still in a lovely heap although not on the stairs, but now upstairs in the hallway. 


I've just been too busy prepping for my next show which I just happen to be really excited for.  It's supposed to be the bomb (who hears me on that note?  anyone else still say that at least once in a while? If my big kids happen to read this post-yeah right!- they'd be so embarrassed :)  We'll be at the Summerville, SC Flowertown Festival this coming weekend, April 1-3.
 I was really thrilled when I found out that we were accepted into the show.  Man, this was a tough one to get into.  For you show and festival goers, this festival really is supposed to be a big deal.  I was told that about 200,000 go thru this town in a three day period!  Isn't that a crazy number to move in and out in such a short period of time?  You know what that means for me?  Yup~big fun!  I have a ball meeting new folks and introducing them to my line.  The very best thing is when I can just tell how happy and excited someone new is to "find" my line!  Now that is cool.
Lots going on here at Finds!  I'm staying busy beyond belief, which is good, but it does get a little crazy.  I think the hardest part is finding that perfect balance between my work and family.  I just seem to run out of time every-single-day. Why and how is that?  I so wish I could master that whole thing.  Good news though:  I'm loving this craziness and I'm finding the rewards of sharing my love of dressing little girls like little girls to be a beautiful thing!!!


 Yes, indeed, beauty abounds amidst all this craziness :) 
Do these yummy pom-poms not sum all of that up?  Are these pom-poms not like delicious confections?  I think so.  That's why they'll be hanging around here for a while. I'm just not ready to part with them.  Besides, they are a momento from my 1st photo contest for Finds!  I bet you all are wondering what's happening with that, huh?  Well, would you believe that I still haven't seen the pics yet???
Yup, it's true. Miss Susan is still working on them. We had a lot of girls show up and believe me, Susan took a lot of pictures!  Oh, so many cute, cute girls and fun persoanlities!! What am I going to do????  I'll have to choose one little gal as our "Fabulous Girl" and it is really going to be a tough, tough call.  I promise that as soon as I know something that I'll clue you all in.  The suspense is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio