Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Finding" more Yum-Yum's from Peekaboo Photography

How delicious is this skirt?  My girls absolutely LOVE their's!  This skirt offers oodles of twirling fun!!  It is packed with yards (literally) of fabric, making it extra full and fluffy.  This piece  is so easy to mix and match with so many different tops.  Works great with a solid tank and would look super cute with one of my "I'm a Fabulous Girl!" tanks (coming soon to my website!).

 Ahh, showing some sister love of their own in this pic.  How sweet!  These little girls are the daughters of the photograher who did this particular shoot, Katie Moss.  I think they've done this a time or two before, don't you?  What little naturals they are!
I personally love these little britches!  I think these little knickers are just the cutest ever and the perfect transition piece from Winter to Spring.  These look fantastic with so many tops that I offer:  the aqua tank, light pink tank, the short sleeve pink tee, the long sleeve light pink tee or even the pastel damask peasant top that I have.  You can check it out here:  Fabulous Damask Peasant Top 
Oh, and the little pocket on the bum?  my fave detail...Yum-Yum!!

5 comments:

  1. Rachel, you clothes are absolutely adorable! The new spring line is si,ply amazing, and I can't wait to have a party to share your creations with my friends. To know that all of your items are created with love by a wonderful mommy makes th...em even more wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute outfits! It just keeps getting better... I love the birthday crown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, girls! Stay tuned because there are lots more goodies coming your way soon!
    xxxx's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Beth ZiebinskiFebruary 21, 2011 at 8:50 AM

    I love your clothing. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alrighty then~ I have my three lucky winners!
    Congrats, Judy, Shannon, and Mary Beth!! Thanks for playing along:o). Be on the look- out for your adorable headband to arrive via USPS.

    ReplyDelete

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio