Thursday, December 9, 2010

True Magic and Delight!


I had to post this picture of Charlotte. She came back into the kitchen to do "magic tricks" with the hat, maagic wand (aka, play wooden spoon), and her pink bunny (if you guessed that she is under the big hat, you're right on!). I couldn't resist sharing this moment with you. Seeing the sheer delight on her face and twinkle in her eyes is truly magic for me as her mama! I love capturing these priceless moments~she's so tickled with herself here that it just cracks me up. And get a load of this...she stayed home sick today from nursery school. I think she's alllllll better :o).
Ahhhhh. It's so gooood to 4 years old, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio