Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tickled Pink!

I'm tickled pink, ya'll! I'm so happy that I now have a good handful of followers. What a great surprise to get up this morning to find that I not only hit my very modest target of talking 20 of you fabulous ladies into "following Finds!", but I managed to get 21 followers. Happy, Happy Me! Thank you all for humoring me, really!! My wish is that you all enJOY my journey as much as I do. I'm glad to be able to share it with others! Won't you please help me spread the word about Finds!? I'd love more fans on FB and more blog followers. I can make it worth your while for sure. I would really, really love enough gals gathered around my efforts and business to justify more giveaways! I now feel like I'm definetely off to a FABULOUS start!

Thank you!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Finds-of-the-Fabulous-Kind/134328929945099

Now I can get organized with my Holiday Giveaway that I've promised for you. I'm excited! To be honest, I really don't know the best way to do it other than revert back to my "old shcool ways". Do you know what that means? Well, for me that means that I'm going to literally write each of your names on a piece of paper, put them in this "magician hat" (as my Charlotte likes to call it), and draw out the lucky winner's name. Yep, that's right, I'm super sophisticated! We'll see how that giveaway goes and maybe I'll do another one, hmmmmm...
First things first, though: I think this old hat needs a good dusting!
**I must tell you that this lovely old (and very dusty) hat was my husband's Grandpa's hat. His name was Laddy and apparently he had an extensive hat collection that Brian always admired and found very amusing as a child. He was lucky enough to receive a few of the hats that were passed down through his dad a few years back. Now you can see that our girls are amused with it as well. A little silly tidbit for you, but pretty neat at the same time :o).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio