Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry, Merry!

So, I wish I could report that I've had the best Christmas day ever, but unfortunately that is not the case because I've come down with STREP-YUCK!! I've been in bed for the last 24 hours, which I've decided is not my thing at all. Oh, I did get up long enough this morning to go down stairs to watch the kids open their goodies from Santa~always fun and a true joy. OMGosh, I'm bored out of my mind like you wouldn't believe! We even had to miss church which made me so sad. I so love to go and sing Christmas carols. The good news: I was quite prepared for the big day with all of the shopping done (except for just a few small items which I was able to pick up yesterday morning before I was down for the count). Let me just add that I have the most fantastic elf, yes, Brian. Poor guy. He had to prepare for Santa all by himself. We all know that it is such fun to do so, but a ton of work at the same time. So....instead of gabbing about my woes, here are a handful of pics of our preparations starting the week before Christmas. Much anticipation and joy as you will see.Letters to Santa!


Build a Bear: compliments of Grandma and Grandpa...wow, have these ever been a big hit!!




Fresh haircuts and new Christmas dresses, all ready to....stay home, as it turns out.
Wishing you all love and joy. Merry, Merry!

Hugs to you all!
Spring sneak peeks coming soon!

1 comment:

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio