Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wow! Good luck and fortune are on my side.

Wow! The Holiday show in Savannah was great for Finds! I'm so happy to report the good news. I was lucky enough to have a good number of customers stop by my booth. Oh, the best part is I had repeaters seek me out again!! WoooHooo! for Finds! That makes me feel great and I'm thankful for that. However, I should have taken some pictures so I could share them with you....arrrrhhhhgg! So irritated that I didn't remember to do that. I had a camera, but I just got too busy and forgot. My set up keeps evolving with each show that I do. I'm determined to get it just right. I think we're getting close. The "we" being my husband, Brian, and I. I so couldn't do this these shows without him! Well, I could but I just really wouldn't want to. I'd probably be finished getting set up about three days after the show is over! They are so much fun, but just as exhausting. Brian makes my life so much nicer and easier, truly. I know I'm so lucky that he is supportive and helpful with yet another venture of mine. And, yes, he's been with me on a handful of them by now, but Finds! is the biggest one yet. I'll say it again as I have many times before: Brian is my good fortune and always on my side. I'm a lucky, lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio