Monday, November 1, 2010

Meow... A little girls dream comes true!

Meow, meow, meow, and meow! So, my little Charlotte, who is all of 4 years old, had this big dream for us to be a kitty cat family this year for Halloween. Apparently she liked being a kitty so much last year that she thought we should all just give a whirl, too. Isabella wasn't completely on board at first, but you can see that she came around and little Miss Lili, well...she really didn't have a vote, nor would she even care to at this point. So my little Charlotte's dream has come true! It was great fun indulging her, actually, as this was my first time to dress up with the kids on Halloween in all these years of being a Mommy! How did that happen, I wonder? I honestly don't recall any of the kids ever asking me to dress up "with" them, so I'm going with the notion that they must not have. Anyway, it was big fun afterall and really tickled the littles around here!
I just had to share this pic of my very own "Mr. Clever". That's a new garbage can he converted and painted to look like a construction barrel. Am I right...pretty clever, huh? He sported that at a party that he and I went to Friday evening. I asked him if it was a ploy on his part not to have to really move around much on the dance floor...I wonder. Yes, we danced anyway. It was a fun way to kick off our Halloween weekend.

This is just me showing off my wiskers and ears...MEOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio