Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kick Off!

My first trunk show season has officially been kicked off! Thanks Cynthia for being my first hostess and making the party a success!! I now have more orders to get out, which is very exciting for me. Also, for those of you who couldn't make it to Cynthia's party, I will be in Port Royal, SC this Sat., October 16th for the Festival of the Sea. Check out my "happenings" page on my website for more festival and trunk show news, dates, & locations:


Turns out that my new school uniform ruffle pants were a big hit....just what I was hoping for!
For those of you who don't know, I offer knit ruffle pants in khaki or navy and corduroy ruffle pants in navy only at this time, in sizes 5-8. I have made up a test
batch of each. They're so cute and comfy, I promise! I'm definitely looking to expand this part of my line. I found it so dreadful last Fall when I had to dress my Isabella in "school uniforms", which is a whole new concept for me as my older children were not
required to do so. And poor Isabella was beside herself on much more than one morning while getting dressed for school and just truly heartbroken that she could no longer wear her "cute clothes" to school as she had done for the last two years at nursery school. It was a real shocker for us both! However, I do have to admit that school uniform dressing is easy...but seriously it doesn't need to be so dang boring! SO....I'm testing the waters right now to see how these first uniform ruffle pants fly and if all goes well, I will be adding capris and skirts, too! Who says school uniforms can't be cute and cool to wear????? I think it is time to add some "Fab" to school uniforms...care to share in the fun with me?



I'm open to feedback and suggestions! Let me know what you think~I'd really love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio