Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm in Poncho City!

Yes, that's right...I'm in what I'm calling Poncho City! I took my goods to the Shrimp Festival and to the Festival of the Sea recently and now I have oodles of poncho orders to fill.
Don't all of the girls look so sweet? They love to play and twirl in their ponchos! The just happen to be the perfect weight for transitional weather in Fall and Spring, easy wear for the girls and easy care for us mommies (these wash up beautifully, too!).

Check them out on my website or find me at one of my Fall/Holidays shows. These little ponchos make great gifts and are a great value priced at only $38, which includes a FREE MONOGRAM, yes that is FREE! Also, I will ship anywhere in the US for a very reasonable rate (trying to make gift giving easy on ya'll).

Many beautiful colors available, but I do sell out quickly, so if you see a color combo you like then you should snag it up! I'm so excited to offer some new Holiday colors coming soon:

Christmas Green, Lollipop Red, Snowy Ivory, two shades of Royal Purple, and a few more, too! I'll be sure to show you as soon as I get them ready. Brace yourselves....they're going to be yummy cute!!

Isabella is showing how "forgiving" the design is. The girls are not restricted at all while playin' or behavin'...Ta Da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio