Monday, October 25, 2010

Fabulously Lucky!

Wow, what a FABULOUS day Finds! had at the Harvest Festival! Thank you to all who made it such a fruitful day for me. I really had a good time meeting lots of new customers and making some great connections. It's so much fun to see people truly get excited about my pieces and "discovering me" as they sometimes say. Affirmation is always nice, isn't it? Also what a treat is was to see so many familiar faces and have loyal customers seek out my tent!!! That really was a big thrill for me...is that silly? I think not!! Or maybe that is Lucky...maybe. What I do know is that that is me and Finds! moving in exactly the right direction and straight at my goal--LOVE IT, love happy repeat customers who enjoy and share in dressing their little girls like little girls.
Here I am with two of my girls, Isabella and Charlotte. They took a break from all the festivities to hang out with me for a few minutes before they were off to the pirate ship playground. Big thanks to Marge, my lovely mother-in-law, who always has her trusty camera on her and ready for action at any family happening. Really, she is Johnny on the Spot with this stuff! Comes in very, very handy~LUCKY me, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio