Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

WoooHooo! Here we go and I'm so excited to show ya'll some sneak peeks of my happy and hip designs from my
Birds of a Feather, Fall 2010 Collection.

These here are the cutest little knickers I've ever seen! I'm really tickled with how these turned out--just like I had envisioned them. You've gotta see the little pocket on the seat of these-cute, cute, cute! Check them out on my site: http://findsofthefabulouskind.com/ to see all the too cute details.

Yup! Girls just wanna have fun-always!

Above is a super sweet, yet hip ankle length skirt that features a smart pleated ruffle. This is a very "now" silhouette~enjoy!

Check out this corset top. Isn't it so cute? Not only does is sport just a touch of the sweetest birdie fabric ever, but it also features great details and comfort in the back. Also pictured is the chocolate brown double ruffle capris....need I say anymore ;o)? These look FABULOUS with boots, I promise!

Ahhhhhh! The Ruffles,Ruffles, Ruffles Skirt. My girls LOVE this one! Talk about fun to twirl in, whew! it is great for that~tons of fun and even more cuteness! This piece is especially versatile and can be paired with so many other pieces from the BOF Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio