Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Little Princesses

So here they are as I promised some time ago: Isabella, Charlotte, and Liliana playing princesses~ One of their favorite past times. I do have some princess pics from our visit to Disney, but they're on the big camera and I don't even mess with that anymore. I should, but I don't. Oh, what fun it is to be a girl!
This here is Charlotte. She happened across this old hat that Isabella wore when she was two years old. Charlotte is quite pleased with herself, isn't she? This was a big "find" for her as she was digging around in our beach bag. Why she wanted to wear it so badly I don't really know. The lining is even coming out of it, but .... the little princess is happy. So that is all that matters when you're just trying to get a gaggle of girls out the door, right?
Wishing you a happy day!

hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio