Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hello to all who read and have found me!

This is my very first blog post EVER and it is a really, really big deal. My big accomplishment of the day, actually~yay ME! Way bigger than my housework, making dinner, bathing the babes, doing the laundry (well not all of it is done in one day ever around here anymore), working on my taxes (arghhhh!), etc. This all probably sounds so familiar to all of you other mamas, huh?


My wish is for you all to enjoy your visits with me and share in my love of all that is beautiful, lovely, hip, fashionable, and, of course, creative. Here I will chat about all kinds of good stuff from my travels of learning how to get my little company off the ground, to sharing of recipes, to lots of mommy talk (I just happen to have six children and YES I did in fact birth them ALL ~people ask and wonder about that you know?~, so there is bound to be some of that sharing going on), and to whatever else is happening and seems relevant to our lives. So with all of that BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! let's have some fun with this. I hope to hear from you all, leave comments please. You know, that way I will know that somebody is reading my humble, little blog :o).

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous Sites!

Copyright Fabulous Girl Boutique - All Rights Reserved | Boutique Blog Design: Bloom Web Studio